Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What is that awful noise???

I am learning to play the violin!
I am so excited!
I have always wanted to play and now I can!
Okay, granted, I have only had two lessons and still sound like a
squawking chicken
but my goal is to be in a symphony,
in 10 to 15 years ...
Anyway, my friend Sierra is teaching me (thank you)
and I have a lessons once a week at her house.
I wish that I could practice more
but with kids it is hard to sit down for an extended period of time ...
to do anything.
Hopefully my teacher will bare with me, and my children too.
Yeah!

And by the way, Sierra is also responsible for getting me hooked on The Bachelor.
Darn those sappy reality shows ...
now I have to keep watching to see if he will choose Melissa or Molly.
I think that it will be Melissa? Possibly.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That's awesome you're playing the violin! I think it's so cool to realize you can still be learning and growing even while being a mom. Good job, you're inspiring!

Seth and Sierra said...

YAY for violin!! Love the post! it made me smile.
Aren't you glad you have someone to push you into these sappy reality shows? ;) You're seriously awesome for letting me invade on Mondays!

Britney said...

I cant wait to hear you play, maybe you could give us a little concert :)? Ha, I can't wait to see you this weekend and guess what I went to walmart today and got eclipse.... i proably wont sleep tonight just kidding...or am I? Love you!

Rachael said...

In answer to your question about nursing at church. I just pull it down because the back of it is elastic. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to wear it. I have so many dresses I can't wait to wear until I am done nursing. I was so excited I could actually wear this one. I hope you're doing well!!!