Sunday, October 5, 2008

Visiting Eugene





I took the kids down to Eugene to see Britney's new daughter, Baby Macey, and visit my parents, too. I was confident that my babies would do really well during the car ride and during our stay and they did. Ryan was extremely shy around everyone except Nanny and Papa. Ezra was an angel and spent most of his time in his bouncer, where he is happiest. We had a fun time and the only drawback was that Scott couldn't join us because he had mega tests at school. But he did great and we look forward to next weekend when everyone will be coming up to us for Ezra's blessing at church.

3 comments:

Britney said...

Arn't our girls so photogenic? I really need to work on the smile with Annie, so its not so scary. I am really excited to come visit this weekend. I know you go to the zoo all the time, but I thought that might be fun to do... talk to you later!! love you brit

Rachael said...

Brianne, I miss you!!! Are you coming to Kent any time soon? I love your blog. I made one too so you'll have to check it out.

Paramedic Kris said...

Brianne, your two kids are so adorable. I'm glad that everything is working out for your little family. Take care and we'll have to keep in touch.
Kris