Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family weekend

I am not sure why it looks as if Ezra is sweating. He isn't, and he is still so cute.
Nanny and Papa with their grandkids.

The girls love playing together. They are always laughing and screaming.

Ezra was blessed at church this weekend. The blessing was amazing (Scott is very poetic) and it was awesome to have so much family in town. Britney and Rex and their cute girls stayed the night, while my mom, dad, and brother Brady came on Sunday. Scott's parents also came and stayed with his brother in Hillsboro. It was fun. We had lots of food and played a lot of guitar hero!

3 comments:

Britney said...

I love you pictures!! We had such a good time at your house! Thanks for having us. We are excited for when we can come and visit again. We will have to think of some fun stuff to do when you come down here! LOVE YOU TONS!

Rachael said...

I love how much you and your mom look alike. I missed you at indoor park today!!! I'm glad you're doing well and getting to spend so much time with your family.

Gardening can be Fun! said...

Hey, this is Kathy Radford. Remember me? Check out my blog. http://twinkletoesdesigns.blogspot.com/