Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Party











































We attended a pre-Halloween party up at Pacific. Scott and I didn't have time to dress up, but we decked out the kids. Ryan was a crippled fairy (she sprained her wrist) and Ezra was a polar bear. I made Ryan's tutu and had a blast doing it; it was a real "mom" moment (I was so proud of myself for "making" her costume). She was definitely the prettiest one there. There were games and treats (demonstrated by Ryan's chocolate mustache) and we just had fun hanging out with friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She wore the wings!!!

-Bobby

Britney said...

Oh my goodness!! THe kids look sooo cute!! I love ryans tutu, nice work I am impressed with your costume making skills!! THey can be twin fairies at the party this weekend! I love her wings too!! You look really pretty too, what a beautiful family. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!! LOVE YOU TONS!!

Rachael said...

How cute! I love Ryan as a fiary. Her hair is so pretty and curly. Ezra looks like a little doll. How sweet.

Seth and Sierra said...

What a cute blog! Thanks for letting me take a peek and follow it :)
Ours is sethandsierrajensen.blogspot.com. Come check us, and some cute pics of your family, out!
PS: not all the pics from the pumpkin patch are there...leave your email if you would like more :) See you soon!

Paramedic Kris said...

Cute kids Brianne and it looks like they had fun. Poor Ryan though with her sprained wrist. Ouch. You look good too!