Friday, June 10, 2011

This week

It's official.
Mostly.
He's in undies.
And doing quite well.
Knock on wood.

And in unrelated news, Ryan has taken a recent liking to Bob Ross.
She insists on painting with him while Ez takes a nap.

I know.
She has awesome hair.
We are looking forward to the weekend.
Britney and her fam are coming to visit, along with Scotty.
It will be a house full, but we are excited.
Next week, I will try to share a little more.
I had some spectacular finds at the Goodwill and a project or two up my sleeve.
Perhaps I can talk about those.
Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your entertainment center! And that Ryan is paiting with Bob Ross. That is hilarious! I remember loving to watch him with my dad when I was younger :)

I can't wait to see those projects!