Thursday, May 12, 2011

Week off ...

Scott has been home the entire week!
This is a Christmas miracle of sorts.
The down side is that he will soon be gone all week, every week.
For. six. months.
However, it has been nice having my honey home.
To help nurse a bunch of sick kids back to health.
And give me back rubs.
Last night, Scott got to take Ryan to the E.R. at 1:00 a.m.
It was her first ear infection, and she was screaming bloody murder.
I thought the neighbors were going to come knocking, to see who was strangling our child.
But after 45 minutes and a good dose of drugs, she was sleeping like a lamb.
And as a side note, Ezzy is still refusing to go #2.
Awesome.
My kids are super fun to be around right now.
Oh well, I am sure we are on the mend.
And I have no pictures, yet again.
Obviously.
And on a happy note, my fugly baby bangs are growing out.
This is how I measure my days now.
That is where the time continuum starts.
Almost six weeks since the hack job, and six weeks closer to have a grown-up hairstyle again.
I know I am pathetic and need a hobby.

4 comments:

Sierra said...

I hope Ryan's ear infection is short lived and Ezzy's lack of #2 issue! We've missed hanging with you while we've been away.

Mitch n' Molly said...

I LOVE your posts! You are one funny girl. I CANNOT believe you are husbandless for six months. If I were there I would come get your babies and let you nap! And don't worry about the potty training, he will do it when he is ready. You can lead a horse to water...(had to learn this with Hattie who STILL won't go #2 on the potty).

Lana said...

Ear infections are the worst. I hope all of you get feeling better.

Unknown said...

Hi Brianne,

Brian and I love your posts. We so sorry to hear about the kids being sick and especially Ryan needing to go to the emergency room at 1:00 in the morning. But, we are glad you have had Scott home for a week. You sound good and your hair is always cute, (your dad added, Edna :)

Love, Heather and Dad