Sunday, May 22, 2011

And so it begins

Scotty left on Friday for Tacoma.
And six months of craziness starts now. Ready go.
It is only day three and I am so over it.
What was I thinking?
Anyway, we don't have much to report around here.
The most exciting thing to happen is Ezra's semi-regular bowel movements.
That and I saw Water for Elephants last night with some girlfriends.
So good.
As if I need more reasons to love Robert Pattinson.
Oh and I was able to attend Relief Society today for the first time in 7+ months.
That is noteworthy I suppose.
Hmmmm, I am really reaching here.
According to my blog sidebar I only have 74 days left of pregnancy!
So here comes the belly shot.
It has been about 8 weeks since the last HOT picture.

I think I am about 30 weeks along, 10 more-ish to go. I think it sounds shorter in months (2) so that is how I count it.
And here is a picture I forced my kids to take. I instructed them to hold hands and be happy, dammit. Ryan's smile looks a little strained.
They are getting so big, I cannot believe it.
Please stop growing.
Oh well, once we add to our brood, I am sure I will be happy they are a little bigger.
And by the way, I like the names Micah, Jude, Graham, and Hudson.
Scott isn't a fan of any of them.
I told him that it is therefore his job to come up with stellar name.
We'll see.
Gotta be off.
Peace out.

9 comments:

Kristina said...

I told Shawn yesterday that I would rather be at home without him than living with family. I was ready to drive home, alone. It's sortof comforting to know that someone else is living the craziness too. Hang in there, for my sake. You are so much more amazing than me! And you look great in your preggo pic. Only 10 more weeks? It will fly by.

Rachael said...

I love this picture of you! I'm sorry about being hubby-less. I don't think I could do it. Water for Elephants is SO good. I felt like it was "the notebook" but better.

Jen said...

I always liked counting in months as well. 2 sounds a lot better than 10.
hang in there without Scott. It's gotta be tough but there's a lot of people there to support ya!

Elisa said...

You look great. And i like you name choices. We are actually using Micah as this little guys middle name. Hopefully he'll come any day now. I am definately ready to be done. Oh and why is Scott in tacoma for 6 months?

-tracy said...

Your picture is darling.
Yah for E's regular pooping...it's so thrilling. Only another mother would get excited about something like that.
And my vote is Micah or Jude. I love either.
And I've been sleeping with my phone in case you need me.

amydear said...

Good luck without Scott! I hope the weather is not too hot for you this summer. Hmm, names?? You need something kinda cool to go with Ezra and Ryan. Liam? Grant? I like Graham.

Sierra said...

I still like Graham the best.
So, apparently no one was there for nusery today then! lol
Seth decided to stay home to take care of Porter and me...which wasn't really necessary, but whatever. Isn't Relief Society the best? Seriously. I think I'll like it even more now that we're both back in there.
Hang in there with the 6 months! If you wont be able to do it, I don't know if I will...I'm counting on you...no pressure ;)

Anonymous said...

I love those names! It is so hard to agree on names. You look fantastic! How do you keep your body the same and just have a belly? I have the biggest double chin in my life!!

Good luck with the next couple months!

Mitch n' Molly said...

What is it about your real-ness that i LOVE so much?! I LOVE each of the names you have picked out. Jude is number one in my book...so cool... Hang in there you can do it! Especially with ALL the support you have! MISS YOU...