Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A visit

We had a few visitors yesterday.
And any change in routine becomes the highlight of our week.
My dad and his fiance Heather dropped by for a little dinner,
and a little racing.
My kids seem to be starved for attention and convince anyone within earshot to watch all their talents.
And since Ryan's new trick is bike riding ...
well you get the picture (Ezra feels he is faster on foot).
We enjoyed our short visit.

And on the home decorating front, I finally redid our living room wall.
Again.
I just get tired of having things the same all the time.
And plus I thought the first arrangement was barfy.
Anyway, it keeps me busy whilst my hubby is toiling at school.

I like it way better.
The frames are not as close together as they appear in this picture.
It looks like I nailed them all on top of each other.
I must be at a weird angle.
They look better in person.
Come over and you will see for yourself.
And while I am day dreaming about my wall decor ...

I would like one of these.
Isn't that mirror amazing?
Only a mere 250 smackaroos.
Ahhhh, well a girl can dream.
And that folks, is all that happens around here.

2 comments:

Lana said...

A fun post!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of wall decor, did u ever get the cd i sent? It was about 2 weeks ago... I sure was hoping the address I had for you was right. If not that explains why its not there! I love the new arrangement though!

I didn't know your dad was engaged! Congratulations to him :) I hope you are all doing well!