Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bikes, trikes, and automobiles

Ryan got a new bike.
Ezra inherited her old trike.
There are automobiles in the background of most of our pictures because my kids spend their days playing in a parking lot.
We spent the morning outside, enjoying the overcast skies and breaking in our new wheels.
Well, new to us anyway.
We purchased Ryan's "princess" bike from a nice old man advertising on craigslist.
I felt a little guilty about presenting her with a bike that is a little worse for wear,
that is until she crashed it twice in 20 minutes.
Then I was patting myself and Scott on the back (metaphorically) for getting a bike that will no doubt receive a few more battle scars.
And since I have now realized this entire post is made up of corny cliches,
I also tooted my own horn while crossing my fingers no one would get hurt.
And no good morning ride is complete without a photo shoot.
And no good photo shoot is complete without me taking a picture of myself;
at least according to Scott.
Mark my words.



4 comments:

Rachael said...

You are too cute. Are those new glasses? I'm glad you're enjoying your summer!

Mitch n' Molly said...

Brianne! i laughed out loud at this post! Dang girl! i miss your guts and liver!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHhhh! you are one funny lady keep up the hilarity! and the self portraits.

The Kenyons said...

You look fabulous! I miss you! It's been way to long.

Sierra said...

And, you are beautiful, my friend!
Miss you whilst I'm in the faraway land of Twin!

...if you can understand that.