Friday, December 11, 2009

Nudie

So I went outside to do a quick vacuum of the car (it was time to suck up all those raisins and fishie crackers),
while the kids were upstairs watching me from the window.
I got the car all nice 'n clean in record time
only to come upstairs and find all our toys dumped out and scattered to the four corners of the apartment,
the Christmas tree desecrated with various decorations stripped off and broken,
Ezra chewing on an empty toilet paper roll
and Ryan sitting on the couch with bare buns - actually buck naked from the waist down.
I swear I was only out there a few minutes.
A very few.
At least no one was upset or hurt, which is rare even when I am present.
My children are so strange.

6 comments:

Britney said...

Ha, I know hoe that is, you should see the house after I get out of the shower, it is amazing how quickly small children can destroy a house :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so sweet... I think the same thing about you. Youare so fun and always happy. It was quite an endevor to change my fonts. Make sure you have a good hour of undivided attention! Go to: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/category/new-fonts and download the font you want onto your computer. She explains how to unzip the file also.

Then, do to:http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/category/tutorials/page/2

It is really detailed but yet confusing... everything always seems more confusing when you do it for the first time. But, good luck and let me know if you need any help! I don't know how much I can help... but I will try :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry those cut off! They are:

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/
whatsnew/category/new-fonts

And:

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/
whatsnew/category/tutorials/
page/2

Sierra said...

Super cute font! Okay maybe I will dedicate some time...maybe. ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha.. no big deal! I love that font, so I'm glad you do too. I hope it was easier for you... it was just a little confusing on why we had to go to all that trouble! I love your new layout and everything.

Reed Family said...

Absolutely hillarious! I swear, when we decide to be productive and clean is when they decide to be more "creative" in entertaining themselves...why do we bother? :)