Monday, January 19, 2009

My little muffins

These kids definitely keep me on my toes. Ezra is becoming a lot more aware and therefore becoming louder. He is also becoming more clingy and insists on being held all the time. This is very sweet except when I need to do anything such as laundry, cook dinner, one-on-one time with Ryan, use the bathroom, etc. ... so needless to say I am feeling a bit ragged at the end of each day. Ryan is also 2 going on ten and must do everything herself. She is quite grown up. And she talks up a storm; she is always saying, "I feed myself. I put shoes on myself." But she is also so patient and loving with Ezra, which in turn keeps me wracked with guilt for having to divide my time between them the way I do. With two kids I find myself conscientiously trying to keep everything fair and balanced; but I am proud of them both and love being their mommy.
I love my little muffins.

She just woke up. Her hair is awesome.

A lull in the crying ... just kidding.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Brianne!!! Of course I remember you! We think about you guys from time to time cause we knew one of you was from here...couldn't remember who...but thought if we'd ever run into you during the holidays when you're home visiting. Fat chance...I know, but yes...we remember you. Your babies are adorable and you look fabulous as always. It was fun reading about your little fam and I will be checking back!

Britney said...

I love that pic of you and the kids,you are so pretty! I have lots of goodies for you guys and I can't wait to come up and see you it is going to be so much fun yeah! Only a couple of days. I love you tons!