Sunday, January 11, 2009

And it comes to an end ...

Our Christmas break has sadly reached an end, and it is only now that I have had the time to catch up our blog (that and my brother Bryce got us a sweet new camera and I had to get Scott to set up the new software so I could upload our pictures). I still struggle with remembering to take pictures so this collection is a pathetic attempt to document our Christmas. We stayed at home for the majority of the three and a half week vacation. Britney and her family came to visit before Christmas. We were snowed in and didn't get to do everything we had planned but it didn't matter. I always have fun when we spend time together even if it is spent indoors. We hung out and just enjoyed each others company and families. Then after they went home we spent an intimate Christmas together with Bobby and Rosette. We just ate and watched movies and watched Ryan tear open a few presents. It was relaxing and very nice. Then my parents came to see us and again we hung out. We also went to mecca (IKEA ... hehehe) and to an art gallery in the city; they also spoiled us with lots of presents ... thank you thank you! They stayed for New Years and we played wii, watched the ball drop and ate some more. Following their visit we headed to Seattle to see Scott's parents. We also went to visit my only friend in Kent, Rachael, and spent a little time with her fam. All in all, a nice holiday. Thanks to everyone that spent time with us. We will miss you Bobby and Rosette.

My cute friend Rachael and her babies.

Scott, Bobby, Dad and Rosette playing wii. I think that they are playing Mario cart. They were mesmerized and I thought that it was funny.

One pair of Christmas jammies (thank you Nanny).

Another set of Christmas jammies (Ryan calls them her "Auntie Jackie jammies") in a picture without the flash ... oops.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Thank you for coming over! I'm glad we got to spend some time with you guys. It was fun. See you this summer..and on the blog until then!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous girl you have! I love her big blue eyes. Ezra is so adorable too!. I'm glad you commented cuz now I can add you and Brittany. (if that's ok) I can't believe how much has happened since we've seen you guys. Its been too long! If you are EVER in Utah PLEASE call us and you are always welcome to stay here. We would love to catch up in person!

Britney said...

I love the picture of you and scott, it is so cute. And I love the rocker jammies! I can't wait to come up and visit, it is going to be so much fun! Love you tons!