Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Super lame

So I have been a super lame blogger lately.
I have every intention of posting something exciting and witty,
and then ... I just don't.
I don't even really have much of an excuse.
I mean, I want to ... and I have some semi-cool pictures
but then I let my camera battery die, or I accidentally erase them
or better yet, I forget to take some in the first place.
But, all excuses aside, I am going to think of something clever to do with my erratic collection of photos and download them babies ...
after our company goes home,
and possibly after my ten-year class reunion this weekend?
So to my three readers ... stay tuned :)

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Can't wait!!!

Sierra said...

hey! I'm one of the three! sweet.

Britney said...

I dont' think your lame, but I know you will be the hottest at your reunion! :) Can't wait to see you!!

Jen said...

shoot, I make #4 reader...am I still allowed to read?

Jen said...

btw, good luck with your reunion!

Solomon and Lyndsie said...

You are such a good person to go to your 10 year reunion! I had mine last month, but didn't dare to go =(). I hope you have a good time!

Reed Family said...

You know what is so awesome about you, that post was clever and witty, so I don't know what your talking about when you say you'll come up with something clever and witty to post...consider it DONE! Enjoy your 10 year reunion...YIKES!

Rebecca Wolthuis said...

I think you have more than three readers. I read your blog all the time :)